****Our next GA is on 10 July 2019, at 1200****
****Lunch will be provided for a donation of 10 dollars per plate. ****
The menu will consist of:
Pulled Pork, BBQ Chicken, Potato Salad and Slaw
Patuxent River Hawaiian Luau July 20, 2019 @ 1600, Location: Goat Locker
***CPOA Roadside Cleanup***
19 July 2019 @0800 (Rain date on 26th) that time of the quarter to come out and support St Mary’s County by picking up some trash. Breakfast will be served at locker at 0715/0730 prior to clean-up.
Meals on Wheels Community Opportunities
July 10th, 2019
July 17th, 2019
July 24th, 2019
July 31st, 2019
Season Fundraising Opportunity
Taco Tuesdays (Lunch provided) come out on these dates and help support the fundraising for this upcoming season @ Goat Locker 1100-1300
July 9th, 2019
July 16th, 2019
July 23rd, 2019
Jun 30th, 2019
- Are you all interested in your own Command CPOA Ceiling Tile, if you want to represent your command with a design, reach out to Mark Reed 360-632-5370
- Please come and use the CPO Club, it’s there for us to use. Feel free to spend a little money, some great fellowship, and good conversation.
- The Hangar Bay will also be getting a makeover with a good pressure washing and cleaning, squaring up, new lumber to replace old, and some new T11 siding to make it look great again. If you want to help with either or both, or any home improvement project, let us know.
- We started a couple of different fund raising ideas for the house. They are slowly taking hold and making a little but, we want to make a lot so home improvements and upkeep can continue. Currently, there is a little green book at the locker by the Square machine. If you are an active and currently paid up, or, a lifetime member, you need to go in and sign that book. Next to the green logbook is the latest members list. If you are not on that list, you need to get with Dan Shaner to get that rectified. If there are any questions, seek out a house committee member and we will explain in further detail.
- Next we have the Bar Card Bullseye challenge which is open to all patrons of the locker. Again, see a house committee member for details.
- Queen of Hearts is underway as well at all big events and meetings. So please come and bring a friend or two.
- Contact Vice President for Calendar updates if you would like to add something to the calendar or make a suggestion!
- If you are transferring or retiring within the next 90 days, please let the EXCOM know!
**If you have any inputs for the Blast, please make sure that the Wybe DeVries (secretary) gets them NLT noon on Fridays for the next blast**
NAS Patuxent River CPOA
Have something to say? Don't be shy... let it rip. Contact the EXCOM.
President: Tracy Moore
Vice Pres.: Stephanie Dee
Secretary: Wybe DeVries
Treasurer: Dan Shaner
House Treas.: Chad Fromme
House Comm.: Mark Reed
Retired Affairs Chief: Flaps Carlson
Com. Rel.: Minh Le/Greg Barry/Chris Booker
Spec. Events: Walt Vergara
Training: Jason Hickenbottom
Master At Arms: Nathan Reichard
Fund Raising: Tim Drexler
Swag/Merchandise: Chase Tallent